Content Production Manager – H&M
We are looking for
This position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
Do you want to join H&M on a journey, changing the way we define a seamless customer experience? If you feel that you have a genuine passion for growing businesses and see yourself in a role contributing to added customer value, a strong brand and digital growth. Then join us and take part in changing the way we work with omni.
On this journey we´re all working together to create the best omni customer offer for our customers and as a Content Production Manager you will be a key player in making this happen. Together with the rest of the Customer Activation team you will work towards aligned and cross-functional goals, driving omni sales performance and customer centricity in all parts of your work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being overall responsible for securing creation and distribution of all paid media & store content for the local market through tight collaboration with production hub, media agency and store teams.
- Being fully immersed in the local daily customer communications plan to anticipate the asset production needs for paid media and store communications.
- Collaborating with Media Planners & media agency to support with the implementation of paid media and store activities.
- Briefing & coordinating media assets requirements and needs with local Media agency, regional Production hub and local Content Editor for both paid media and store activities.
Being part of our omni journey means there is not one clear path. We ask of you to be open to change and take part in creating an organization for the future. This is an opportunity for openminded team players that by being curious, innovative and forward-thinking want to change our business and the whole industry. We ask you to be yourself, drive results, work towards goals and go for it with everything you’ve got.
Besides your personality we see that:
- It is meriting with a degree within marketing, media or production management.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working with operative content production within fashion retail and/or agency.
- You are an expert in formats and assets for paid media (Tv, OOH, OLV, Display, Social, Print).
- You have good understanding of local media landscape, printed formats and how communication is used in retail stores.
- You have good analytical ability and a high level of English.
Other important information
It’s a temporary position, full-time position starting immediately and six months ahead at the Stockholm office. Does the job sound interesting? Make sure to apply as soon as possible, as interviews are held continuously.
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.