PRODUCTION MANAGERS – H&M AGENCY
We are looking for
The position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
We are now looking for a Production Managers with experience from post production within film, print and digital to H&M inhouse department. The position is temporary with start at the latest mid-August and 1 year ahead. Are you available and find this interesting? Please apply today!
As a Production Manager at H&M Inhouse department you are accountable for production management of versioning and fulfillment processes. Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage post-production of fulfillment deliverables to ensure on time and on brief delivery.
- Be part of Campaign start-up and give input on efficient, cost conscious and possible fulfillment production within film, print and digital.
- Ensuring all master assets are localised into correct translations, formats and channels with the help of creatives and suppliers and delivered on time.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment on schedule and deliverables.
- You will have close contact with local marketing teams, suppliers, print specialists and inhouse creative teams.
- Assigning creative resources and ensure alignment on deliverables and schedule.
- Take decisions and prioritize to ensure progress and on-brief delivery.
- Always challenge the status quo to ensure optimized productions and cost consciousness.
- Learn a lot, take lead and have fun!
To be a successful Fulfillment Production Manager at H&M we believe you have:
- + 5 years’ experience from production management, agency or client side.
- Customer-centric approach and ability to deliver omnichannel solutions.
- Experienced in all channels (360), film, print and digital.
- Great communication and team collaboration skills.
- A solution-oriented and service-minded mindset that enjoys making the impossible possible.
- Organizing skills with high attention to detail.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Capacity to work well under stressful situations – a problem solver.
- Skills in excel and teams.