PRODUCTION MANAGERS – H&M AGENCY
We are looking for
The position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
We are now looking for a Production Managers with experience from post production within film, print and digital to H&M inhouse department. The position is temporary with start at the latest mid-August and 1 year ahead. Are you available and find this interesting? Please apply today!
As a Production Manager at H&M Inhouse department you are accountable for production management of versioning and fulfillment processes. Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage post-production of fulfillment deliverables to ensure on time and on brief delivery.
- Be part of Campaign start-up and give input on efficient, cost conscious and possible fulfillment production within film, print and digital.
- Ensuring all master assets are localised into correct translations, formats and channels with the help of creatives and suppliers and delivered on time.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment on schedule and deliverables.
- You will have close contact with local marketing teams, suppliers, print specialists and inhouse creative teams.
- Assigning creative resources and ensure alignment on deliverables and schedule.
- Take decisions and prioritize to ensure progress and on-brief delivery.
- Always challenge the status quo to ensure optimized productions and cost consciousness.
- Learn a lot, take lead and have fun!
To be a successful Fulfillment Production Manager at H&M we believe you have:
- + 5 years’ experience from production management, agency or client side.
- Customer-centric approach and ability to deliver omnichannel solutions.
- Experienced in all channels (360), film, print and digital.
- Great communication and team collaboration skills.
- A solution-oriented and service-minded mindset that enjoys making the impossible possible.
- Organizing skills with high attention to detail.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Capacity to work well under stressful situations – a problem solver.
- Skills in excel and teams.
Other important information
It’s a temporary, full time position for 12 months period, with start in the begining of August, based at the headquarter in Stockholm. Interviews are ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible. Are you available and find this interesting? Please apply today!