AD OPERATIONS MANAGER WITH EXPERIENCE IN AFFILIATE MARKETING – CHEIL
We are looking for
This position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
Cheil is now looking for an AdOps Manager with experience in Affiliate Marketing. In this role you’ll have overall responsibility for the company’s affiliate and partner media activities. You will be assisting the Digital Media Lead in the creation and implementation of holistic affiliate and partner media plans. You will also have an operational digital media responsibility, set up structure and process within ad trafficking and operations. If you like building things from scratch and have a track record of using partners to scale growth, this is the perfect role for you.
As part of the Digital Media team you will manage and set strategies for all the Affiliate and Partner media activities to help diversify the marketing mix.
You will also:
- Managing affiliate campaigns and direct digital media campaigns with external partners.
- Nurture relationships with existing partners to drive high quality lead growth.
- Source, develop, negotiate, and launch new partnership opportunities that align with their brands.
- Ad management and ad campaign trafficking, create taxonomy, making sure tracking is set up and sent as well as creatives and assets.
- Ensure that all projects assigned are executed according to plan.
- Manage, analyze and optimize placements during campaigns.
- Report on channel performance and leverage data to prioritize internal work and provide campaign reporting and ROI analysis.
- Manage all operations supporting each relationship: troubleshooting and ensuring data syncs, setting up and updating tracking links, sharing brand-approved creative assets, enforcing term compliance, processing invoices etc.
We are looking for you who have:
- 2+ years of experience with affiliate and partner marketing.
- Highly skilled at pitching and relationship building.
- Analytical mindset with an understanding of performance marketing KPI’s.
- Budgeting and forecasting experience.• Detail-oriented with strong organization skills.
- You have good understanding in the digital media landscape as well as ad Ops and Campaign Management.
- Great if you have experience working with implementing a platform like Impact, Rakuten, CJ or similar.
About the company
Cheil is one of the most respected global agency networks in the world. Our primary client is Samsung, a leader in consumer electronics and technology. Cheil has through decades helped Samsung to be a top-tier global brand through collaboration as the core agency. Cheil Nordic opened its office in Stockholm during 2013 and we work across all the countries in the Nordic region. We’re particularly proud of our work within retail/events experiences, digital platform services and social media where we help clients create branded interactions with content and storytelling supported by best-in-class user experience.
Other important information
Does it sound interesting? Please apply today. Selection and interview process is ongoing. For WorkStudio it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.