CHIEF BRAND AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER – Aarke
We are looking for
As the Chief Brand and Communications Officer at Aarke you will be leading the brand strategy and communication work securing a common brand platform and thereby consistent communication throughout all channels and touchpoints. You will have an important role in increasing the awareness of Aarke as a brand and be an important pillar in the future journey of Aarke. As Chief Brand & Communication Officer you will be a member of the Management team and lead the Brand and Communication team.
The Chief Brand and Communications Officer is responsible for bringing the brand strategy to life by developing and implementing brand and communications initiatives and accelerate towards Aarke’s vision. Do you want to join this exciting journey?
Responsibilities and tasks
Your role will be to plan, implement and manage the brand strategy as well as the brand and communication work to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives. We want you to ensure that the Aarke brand is communicated in a consistent manner across all channels and touchpoints. You will lead the development of overall brand communication plans and support the integrated marketing plans, including strategies and tactics on Aarke´s respective markets worldwide. It is also important to develop and contribute the overall growth of the company.
The role also includes:
- You will represent and lead the brand and communication perspective.
- Responsibility for the brand platform, including purpose and promise.
- Work closely with the entire business to identify opportunities or challenges to implement. positive changes.
- Align brand strategy, plans and activities with the company’s financial and brand framework.
- Provide support and secure alignment, with the marketing team within the Sales department, of the “go-to-market” strategies and work.
- Secure how brand has an impact on the business and profitability.
- Inspire, influence and communicate a clear vision and purpose of the brand to all teams.
- Set an overall media and channel strategy that maximizes earned, owned, and paid approaches.
- Develop a strong culture in the team that adds value to the company’s overall identity.
- Ensure that the team have the right priorities and tools to be able to reach deadlines.
- Further develop processes and resource plans within the brand organization.
- Be part of the management team and be involved in driving the business forward.
As Chief Brand and Communications Officer you will be responsible for planning, setting, and driving the global brand and communications strategy. You possess strong analytical and strategic skills, communication acumen and have a holistic mindset. You can create and implement strategies that engage the target audience, boost brand awareness, and cultivate Aarkes media relationships. Preferably you have experience from communication or brand agency, as well as from a brand/marketing department. At Aarke they value team players, they are all there to fulfill their goals and they’ll succeed together. As they are in a scale-up phase their succession will be dependent on the team members seeing and acting on Aarke’s opportunities.
- 10+ years proven experience from a strategic role (CMO or similar) within Brand and Communications.
- A relevant degree in marketing and communications.
- Proven experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects.
- Experience from communication agency, brand agency as well as from a brand- and marketing department.
- Extensive experience from working with global premium lifestyle brands, tech or similar consumer brands within retail.
- Skilled in combining creativity with analytics.
- Strong problem solver and a results-oriented team player.
- An inspirational leader with both creative and analytical capabilities.
- Develop and implement structures, processes, and ways of working.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- You have great interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- You enjoy working in an agile, entrepreneurial, and creative environment.
- As a person you’re bold, energetic and have a positive mindset.
- Meritorious with experience from and interest in pursuing sustainability issues.
About the company
Aarke is a Swedish design company founded in 2013 by two experienced industrial designers and friends – Jonas Groth and Carl Ljungh. From our studio and workshop in Stockholm, we design and engineer premium kitchen essentials for everyday use and a more sustainable lifestyle. The Aarke brand has in a few years gained a global traction with our products – characterized by our unique design, smart engineering and strong emphasis on sustainability and durability.
Other important information
This is a permanent position, full time at Aarke´s office in Stockholm/Södermalm. Does it sound interesting? Please apply today with your resume. Selection and interview process is ongoing.
For WorkStudio it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.