CMO – SNS
We are looking for
SNS are looking for an experienced Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). As CMO you will be responsible for SNS marketing strategy and go to market initiatives across the company. The CMO manages, organizes, and leads the global marketing team to realize their full potential and deliver marketing activities that strengthen SNS brand, engages the community and ensures maximum business impact. This is a key position in the organization and part of the executive team reporting directly to the CEO.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Complete ownership and responsibility of the SNS marketing strategy, go-to-market planning and execution across all consumer touchpoints.
- Set relevant KPIs tied to company strategy e.g., customer lifetime value (CLV), reach, engagement on social media, following, etc.
- Create marketing plan and calendar for each year, quarter, month to plan and allocate resources (staff as well as budgets) and ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure marketing activities reaches the right targets and set up processes to measure result and performance.
- Work actively with team development and ensure all resources are optimally utilized within the department.
- Lead the planning of the marketing initiatives with key brand partners across the portfolio following the marketing plan.
- Identify opportunities to connect with consumers and expand market share and reach.
- Explore and expand marketing partnership with suppliers.
- Collaborate closely with internal departments and continuously develop the go-to-market strategy and plan.
- 10+ years proven experience from a similar role within consumer facing marketing.
- Preferable to have experience from a global marketing department or/and Advertising Agency.
- Strong experience of people and project management, as well as budgeting.
- Strong knowledge, experience and/or interest within fashion, streetwear, or sneakers.
- Experience of operating internationally and with remote team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar field.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Skills and soft skills:
- A natural leader that brings people and teams together.
- You have great interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strategic, analytical and goal oriented.
- Organized and focused on delivering on time.
- Approachable and collaborative, thrives to develop team talent.
- You are agile and comfortable working with multiple deadlines and time zones.
About the company
SNS is a brand founded in 1999 out of the love and curiosity for the culture and life around Sneakers, Fashion, Art, Music, and Basketball. Today SNS works through 4 main pillars:
- SNS Brand
- SNS Retail
- SNS Entertainment
- SNS Cares
At SNS we love creativity. We want to add. We want to take part and contribute. We love new things and we love traditions. We always encourage equality in all fields. Work hard – play hard. Follow your heart. Give back. We honor heritage and embrace the future. And we always wear sneakers.
Other important information
This is a permanent position, full time at SNS office in Stockholm/Södermalm. Does it sound interesting? Please apply today with your resume. Selection and interview process is ongoing.
For WorkStudio it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.