Communication Project Manager – Xylem Water Solutions
We are looking for
This position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
We are looking for a Communications Project Manager who is responsible for developing content as well as marketing and sales enablement assets to promote our service and digital offerings. To succeed in this role, you will work in tight collaboration with subject matter experts and demand generation managers to understand the solution’s positioning and differential value. With this base, you will advise your project teams, including external agencies, to craft the best content for each solution and/or packaged offering. The scope of work is global.
You will be responsible for strategic and operational communication activities as described below:
- Understands our technologies’ value proposition and unique selling points and coaches our agencies to ensure they deliver assets with content and visual consistency, that follow Xylem’s branding guidelines.
- Leads the production of global marketing communication assets (brochures, datasheets, films, animations, banners, web content, etc.) for product launches, campaigns and targeted promotion.
- Liaises with colleagues from vertical market, as well as local marketers, to design and create assets for campaigns on a diversity of topics involving Water Infrastructure’s products and technology.
- Updates promotional and sales enablement assets according to requests from local markets and product management.
- Ensures global availability of promotional and sales enablement assets, making them available in our digital asset management system, communicating with local marketers and facilitating translations.
- Supports regional and country level marketing teams, providing them with relevant content and graphical resources related to our products and technologies.
- Champions the use of internal communications digital channels.
- 3-5 years marketing communications experience with both strategic and operative responsibilities.
- Ability to translate complex information into actionable communication plans and key messages.
- Demonstrated experience working within international or global organizations; experience working in engineering and/or industrial companies is a plus.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, prioritizing appropriately and maintaining professionalism under pressure.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team in a fast-paced, high-energy, and deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent people skills demonstrated through positive interactions with colleagues and cross-functional teams, in a multicultural work environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written, is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing studies.
- Good understanding of digital marketing, CMS management and CRM platforms like Marketo and Salesforce.
- Good management of Adobe Creative Cloud.
About the company
Xylem (XYL) is a leading global water technology company committed to solving critical water and infrastructure challenges with innovation. Our more than 16,000 diverse employees delivered revenue of $4.88 billion in 2020. We are creating a more sustainable world by enabling our customers to optimize water and resource management and helping communities in more than 150 countries become water secure. Join us at www.xylem.com.
Other important information
The position is temporary with start as soon as possible until the last of June. The position is full-time, and you will be based at the office in Sundbyberg.