CREATIVE / FINAL ART – H&M AGENCY
We are looking for
We’re looking for a creative with an artworker profile to strengthen our team, focusing on brand communication. Our main focus areas are sustainability, partnerships, employer branding and developing our brand identity globally.
Responsibilities and tasks
You are accountable for masters & guidelines cross-media and omni-channel. You will secure our brand identity in all content and be on top of advertising trends within lifestyle, technology and art.
Exampels of work you will do:
- Production of guidelines for banners, films and other digital formats.
- Language adaptation guidelines/masters.
- Smartly assets – language adaptation.
- Social Media assets – cropping per format and final art – paid and organic.
- Banners – cropping per format, final art and guidelines.
- HM.com – final art and digital design.
- Fashion News – final art and digital design.
- Toolbox – croppings and final art.
- Create motion graphic for Social Media – shorter animations in After Effect.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop and translate the creative concept to visual expressions, channel masters and to ensure on-brand versioning and fulfillment.
- Collaborate to ensure a consistent omnichannel customer experience.
- Present your solutions and articulate your approach to teammates and other stake holders.
- Create clear guidelines for all channels and media types, for internal teams and external agencies.
- Learn a lot, make an impact and have fun.
We believe that you are driven, flexible and enjoy working in a team. You have the ability to manage multiple projects and know how to prioritize between tasks.
To be a successful Artworker we also believe you have:
- 3+ years of proven success as an artworker or graphic designer, client or agency side.
- Confidence working with various kinds of content/channels (traditional, digital, video, social, etc).
- Passion for graphic design, typography, photography, motion and digital design.
- Fluency in and appreciation of the steps involved in content creation including masters and guidelines.
- A relentless focus on quality and excellence with experience of solid approval processes and brand protection.
- Experience and confidence working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Indesign, Premier Pro, After Effects, Keynote and Sketch.
- A curious mindset and is keen to learn new crafts.
About the company
H&M’s global Marketing & Communication department is located in Stockholm and supports 74 countries around the world. We have the strategic and operational responsibility to build the H&M brand, both internally and externally. Our mission is to create inspiring and relevant communication aligned with our brand direction.