CRM ANALYST (Graduate) – IDEAL OF SWEDEN
We are looking for
The position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
We are currently seeking a CRM Analyst to join IDEAL OF SWEDEN’s marketing team. The position is responsible for supporting the strategy, program development, and execution for CRM initiatives for our customers globally. The role will focus on qualified customer database acquisition, lifecycle trigger programs and the development of segmentation & personalization strategies through both email and SMS. The role reports to the CRM Manager.
Areas of responsibility:
- Managing and analyzing customer data, including transactional & behavioral data.
- Responsible for data analysis, employing analytic skills to provide insight into the effectiveness of sales and marketing campaigns.
- Analyze customer behavior across owned touchpoints to identify customer preferences and to help develop personalized offers to customers.
- Analyzing customer’s trends in shopping behavior and consumption patterns through statistical analysis of the customer base and revenue, to deliver insights into customer relationship management and customer life cycle management.
- Initiating CRM activities to increase customer consumption and build brand loyalty.
- Creating reports for other stakeholders in the organization to help them make more effective decisions.
- Make recommendations on relationship strategies for different customer segments or for individual customers.
- Provide support to company’s internal sales and marketing teams as needed.
- Integrate, compile, analyze, and evaluate data on sales performance metrics.
- Support development of customer loyalty programs, including acquisition, retention, marketing planning, and offers.
- Support the CRM team to enhance customer Email program by analyzing performance of creative, subject lines, campaigns, offers and support with deploying a test and learn framework to enable continuous improvement against channel KPI’s.
- Evaluate data driven, dynamic campaigns and inform on segmentation strategy, including lifecycle messages, retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communication.
- Work with broader marketing team, creative design team, email service provider and other tech vendors to optimize emails communication.
- Support with reporting and improvement of KPI’s for campaigns and other CRM related communication.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Marketing, Statistics, or in another quantitative field, such as Mathematics, Finance, or Economics.
- A plus with any experience working with web/online projects, or customer database marketing and/or customer analytics.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to deliver insightful ideas and draw findings from data.
- Ability to undertake data analysis using advanced statistical tools i.e. SQL.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English and Swedish, as well as be able to communicate sometimes complex quantitative information in a clear and informative manner to other stakeholders in the organization.
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills to identify risks, provide market insights, and draw valid conclusions from findings using available data.
- Experience with predictive modelling methodology is a plus
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills.
- Multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Hands on with the ability to work independently.
- Customer-focused and results-oriented.
About the company
IDEAL OF SWEDEN is a leading e-commerce company specializing in luxury fashion accessories. Founded in 2013, IDEAL has expanded to 25 international markets, and grown to approx. 150 employees located in offices in Norrköping and central Stockholm. IDEAL’s digital communication marketing mix includes social media, influencer marketing, affiliate marketing, search advertising, display advertising and email.
For IDEAL OF SWEDEN, it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Other important information
- You will be based in Stockholm.
- You will report to the CRM Manager.
- The position is a full-time position.