CRM Manager – Lifestyle & tech brand
We are looking for
We are currently seeking a CRM Manager to join the marketing team. The position is responsible for leading the strategy, program development, and execution for CRM initiatives for the company’s customers, globally. Programs include email, mobile SMS and other initiatives designed to engage customers with relevant communications.
Responsibilities and tasks
You will further develop the existing email marketing program with a focus on qualified customer database acquisition, lifecycle trigger programs and the evolution of segmentation & personalization strategies.
- Lead and manage customer loyalty programs, including acquisition, retention, marketing planning, offer/benefits development and customer communication.
- Develop, manage and enhance Customer Email program by managing creative, subject lines, and testing as well as adding additional programs.
- Create and execute data driven, dynamic campaigns and deliver highly targeted/segmented marketing campaigns, lifecycle messages, retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications.
- Partner with the Marketing team, Creative Design team and email service provider to manage daily emails, driving to online and offline channels.
- Oversee CRM/email vendor management while being responsible for maintenance and upgrade process.
- Tracks and socializes performance of programs and leverage learnings to continue to evolve and optimize targeting and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities in direct marketing channels.
- Establish, report on, and improve KPI’s for all campaigns / communications.
- Manages direct reports who will assist in tactical execution and go-to-market efforts.
- Responsible for loyalty strategy and creation of sales campaigns with the aim of increasing existing Rewards membership.
- Strategic management of benefits, experiences, and rewards that drive long-term engagement.
- Manage and develop CRM related KPI’s.
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills.
- Multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Hands on with the ability to work independently.
- Customer-focused and results-oriented.
- BS or BA required, concentration in Marketing a plus.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in online CRM marketing. A background in ecommerce is preferred.
- Prior experience working with customer loyalty strategy, customer retention and engagement programs.
- Prior experience in working with an email service provider, managing a daily email/SMS campaign and reporting on results is required.
- Solid communications/presentation skills and the ability to work in a fluid corporate work environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Understanding of email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM requirements, segmentation, performance metrics, etc.
- Understanding of HTML and email design best practices across desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Demonstrated success in managing high volume integrated email marketing programs for consumer audiences.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities Proficient in Excel (pivot tables and formulas).
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
About the company
- You will be based in Stockholm.
- The position has two reports though the team is expected to grow in 2022.
- You will report to our Sales & Marketing Director.
- The position is a full-time position.
Please send your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing them continuously. The position and will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate.