DIGITAL MEDIA COORDINATOR – CHEIL
We are looking for
This position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
Working as a Digital Media Coordinator at Cheil you will be responsible to coordinate, launch and analyze various marketing campaigns and ensure that all projects are on track. We’re looking for a person that’s passionate about the smallest details and that loves problem-solving, no matter their complexity, all while helping our team navigate the digital media landscape.
You will be a part of the Digital Media team and will handle day-to-day management of campaigns, aiding in reporting and identifying performance successes and issues. You will also drive the campaign process development and implementation.
You will also:
- Schedule advertising campaigns across a wide variety of digital media platforms, ensuring high-quality and on-time deliveries.
- Support the team to manage, schedule and deliver across different types of projects and campaigns.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver ads and creatives with external partners as well as the digital media team.
- Support with ad and tracking taxonomy and optimization of all advertising campaigns.
- Scope, develop, evaluate, and improve advertising processes and tools to improve day-to-day operations and efficiencies.
- Support in campaign analyzing and reporting as well as in creating and presenting results/report presentations.
We are looking for you who have:
- An academic degree in Marketing/Media/Communications or equivalent work experience preferably from an international-, marketing-, digital media-, agency environment.
- Good knowledge of digital channels, SEO, and media planning.
- Highly communicative and with a follow-through attitude.
- Organized and experienced in time-management.
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel.
About the company
Cheil is one of the most respected global agency networks in the world. Our primary client is Samsung, a leader in consumer electronics and technology. Cheil has through decades helped Samsung to be a top-tier global brand through collaboration as the core agency. Cheil Nordic opened its office in Stockholm during 2013 and we work across all the countries in the Nordic region. We’re particularly proud of our work within retail/events experiences, digital platform services and social media where we help clients create branded interactions with content and storytelling supported by best-in-class user experience.
Other important information
Does it sound interesting? Please apply today with your resume. Selection and interview process is ongoing. For WorkStudio it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.