DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNER – CHEIL
We are looking for
Cheil is now looking for a driven Digital Media Planner, which is analytical and wants to work with a result-oriented team and help to manage day-to-day tasks and ongoing projects. The right candidate should understand brand building and have a passion for developing and executing customer-obsessed, insight-driven integrated performance marketing campaigns. We are looking for the person who wants to work in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and tasks
You will work seamlessly with marketing channel owners, Category Managers, brand and design team to define and implement integrated campaign plans that advance the business and the brand across all marketing channels. It requires an ability to see the big picture, while building roadmaps and processes to scale. You will work with and report directly to the Media Planner.
- You will plan and coordinate execution in performance channels.
- Work with all areas of media plan development such as research, concepting, strategic development and implementation.
- Support and back-up in the execution of approved media plans, including but not limited to, creating insertion orders, and drafting trafficking instructions.
- Ensuring the marketing plans are communicated on time, within budget.
- Project management to ensure timely, seamless, and structured projects and work across departments and external partners.
- Establish spreadsheets for tracking media placements and billing data.
- Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Track, analyze and report data of traffic acquisition and customer purchase behavior to make sure we have the right campaigns the right time.
- Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a business minded, well organized and highly communicative individual and ability to plan world class communication within budget and timeline.
- 2+ years of experience within a similar role, either from an agency or inhouse.
- Experience of both planning, creating and follow up on performance marketing channels.
- Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and external partners.
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative and thrives working in a fast-paced challenging digital environment with short deadlines.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills and on details.
- You have an understanding in the digital media landscape as well as ad Ops and Campaign Management.
- A plus if you have experience working with or implementing a platform like Impact, Rakuten, CJ or others.
About the company
Cheil is one of the most respected global agency networks in the world. Our primary client is Samsung, a leader in consumer electronics and technology. Cheil has through decades helped Samsung to be a top-tier global brand through collaboration as the core agency. Cheil Nordic opened its office in Stockholm during 2013 and work across all the countries in the Nordic region. We’re particularly proud of our work within retail/events experiences, digital platform services and social media where we help clients create branded interactions with content and storytelling supported by best-in-class user experience.
Other important information
Does it sound interesting? Please apply today with your resume. Selection and interview process is ongoing. For WorkStudio it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.