E-Commerce Manager – Start Up Company
We are looking for
The position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
We are looking for an experienced E-Commerce Manager, an exciting and very central role in a start up company. You will work in a dynamic and energetic group of colleagues to whom collaboration, freedom and responsibility are keywords, and where we all contribute to reaching our shared goals. You will have flexibility and strategic responsibility.
As E-Commerce Manager you will be responsible for our direct online sales. The role will be very central in our organization, and your main task will be to build and accelerate our online business in Sweden, initially, but also with a global reach.
- P&L responsibility for all online sales activities.
- Define and deliver on our e-com strategy in close collaboration with management.
- Development and re-launch of our website with focus on creating a seamless customer journey and increasing conversions.
- Develop a strong data setup incl. collection of data and reporting.
- Continuous analysis of data and usage of same data to make strong sales-driving decisions.
- Integrate new e-com setup with our CRM system (E-conomic).
- Generate leads through paid marketing on search engines and social media.
- Permission & E-mail marketing.
- Development and implementation of B2B online sales tool.
- Manage external agencies and developers.
As the team grows larger you will manage the E-commerce team including customer support team. You will report directly to our CEO.
- E-commerce experience, preferably through managing a similar online sale channel.
- Experience with online marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads/Shopping, Facebook Ads, Mailchimp/Klaviyo, etc. is a significant advantage.
- Experience with e-com platforms such as Woocommerce and Shopify.
- Relevant technical or commercial education.
- Relevant industry experience from lifestyle, design, fashion or similar.
The ideal candidate is commercial, energetic, a team player and analytical.
Other important information
The position needs to be filled as soon as possible, which is why we will process applications on an ongoing basis. The office is located in Stockholm.