Final Art – H&M
We are looking for
This position has already been filled and cannot be applied for.
Responsibilities and tasks
We are now looking for a Final Art candidate to H&M inhouse department. The position is temporary, part time with start asap and until week 28. Are you available and find this interesting? Please apply today.
Account Creative is a broad creative role where you are accountable for developing visual expression, masters & guidelines, cross-media & omni-channel, to bring the creative concept to life through for instance image and graphics, support downstream execution and to enable global versioning and fulfilment of communications solutions. Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to translate the creative concept to visual expressions, channel masters and to ensure on-brand versioning and fulfillment.
- Develop inspirational creative cross-media and omni-channel (traditional & digital).
- Collaborate with peer creatives to ensure a consistent omnichannel customer experience.
- Support online sales and local markets with ad hoc tactical content solutions.
- Create clear guidelines for all channels and media types, for internal teams and external agencies.
- Support regions, markets and external agencies with creative master adaptions where necessary.
- Act with confidence and develop creative under minimal supervision.
- Present your solutions and articulate your approach to teammates.
- Respect our Brand DNA and ensure final creative is visually appealing and on-brand.
- Learn a lot, make an impact, have fun.
- We see this as a broad T-shaped role where skills can be combined to build the strongest teams needed per assignments.
In order to be a successful Account Creative at H&M we also believe you have:
- 3+ years of proven success as an art worker/creative designer, client or agency side.
- Passion for graphic design, typography, photography, motion and digital design.
- Customer-centric approach to creative development.
- Comfortable working under supervision from concept creatives internally or externally.
- Confident working with various kinds of content/channels (traditional, digital, video, social, etc).
- Curious, interested and keen to always learn new crafts.
- Fluency in and appreciation of the steps involved in content creation incl masters and guidelines.
- Experienced and confident with a fast-paced working environment.
- Proficiency in well-known creative development software.
Other important information
It’s a temporary position, part time, from now on and until week 28. Interviews are ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible.