GLOBAL COMMUNITY MANAGER – THE ABSOLUT COMPANY’S CREATIVE AGENCY
We are looking for
This position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
Do you talk TikTok? Have an eye for spotting Instagram’s next visual trend? Do you have a way with words (in English) and know when a caption just hits different? Are you a copywriter at heart, with both feet in social? Then this role as Global Community Manager for The Absolut Company could be something for you!
We’re seeking an ambitious and digitally savvy mid-level Global Community Manager with a passion for bringing brands to life in the social space. As part of the Absolut Company’s Creative Agency, you’ll work closely with the global communications team, our global creative agency and market social media leads.
As our Global Community Manager, you will be responsible for managing every aspect of our social channels. From content planning to publishing, from copywriting to spotting trends the brand should react to. We see that you’re here for the opportunity to make an impact and reach ambitious goals. This role is critical for ensuring that our social media strategy, brand messaging and voice is implemented and trickles all the way down to local markets. Making sure our brands show up consistently for consumers in social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube), no matter from where in the world they’re experiencing them.
- Draft Content Calendar.
- Schedule and Publish Content.
- Write Caption Copy in English.
- Community Engagement.
- Customer Care & Complaints Ecalation.
- Manage Global Facebook Business Manager.
- Create Reactive Content Together with Art Director.
- Take Part in Creative Processes with Global Agency and Ensure Social-first Executions.
- 3-6 years of experience running social channels for a consumer facing brand (agency, in-house or freelance).
- Experience in handling replies for a brand (whether for customer service or for general engagement).
- Experience wearing both creative and analytical hats, you take learnings and implement in practice.
- Experience spotting trends and reacting to opportunities as they arise in culture.
- Experience with content planning, publishing and managing a content calendar.
- Experience prioritizing tasks, managing deadlines, and balancing short-term needs with long-term strategic priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled at working with brand guidelines, look & feel and tone of voice.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and are open to receiving feedback.
- Highly organized, very autonomous and able to work on different projects at the same time.
- Independent, passionate, ambitious, positive, and energetic – at same time loving to work within a team and a wider company.
- A skilled copywriter, fluent in written English.
About the company
This is a consultancy contract starting October 1 2022 until 30th of June 2023, with great possibility of extension. Start as soon as possible, full time at The Absolut Company´s office in Marievik. Does it sound interesting? Please apply today with your resume. Selection and interview process is ongoing.