MARKETING COORDINATOR – CONTEXTVISION
We are looking for
This position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join ContextVision HQ in Stockholm. The role is international, and you will play a vital role in ContextVision exciting journey. The position is full-time, and you’ll report to Chief Sales and Solutions. ContextVision’s mission is to provide intelligent technology to improve medical imaging and empower healthcare all over the world. Welcome to a company that lives by its values, believes in a modern workplace culture, and invests in its employees!
You will execute all market communication and marketing activities for ContextVision. This includes public relations, planning and execution of marketing activities (i.e. trade shows, campaigns) as well as the design of marketing material. The work is done in close collaboration and teamwork with colleagues across the entire company as well as their market agency.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy and visual identity.
- Support in establishing the marketing and communication plan including setting objectives and how to measure them.
- Develop and execute on strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Implement marketing plans with optimized content for selected channels.
- PR-work with US and Chinese agencies.
- Plan and execute international exhibitions and trade shows.
- Produce marketing material for new and existing products.
- Coordinate the maintenance of the company’s website and social media.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns.
- Handle in-mails from CRM system.
- Coordinate the annual report work.
- University degree or equivalent within marketing or communications.
- Experience within design of marketing material and planning and conducting international exhibitions.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience in B2B marketing.
- Meritorious to understand customers/manufacturers of medical imaging devices.
- Fluent in written and verbal Swedish and English.
About the company
ContextVision is a medical technology software company specialized in image analysis and artificial intelligence. As the global market leader within image enhancement, we are a trusted partner to leading manufacturers of ultrasound, X-ray and MRI equipment around the world. Our expertise is to develop powerful software products, based on proprietary technology and artificial intelligence for image-based applications. Our cutting-edge technology helps clinicians accurately interpret medical images, a crucial foundation for better diagnosis and treatment. The company, established in 1983, is based in Sweden with local representation in the U.S., Japan, China and Korea. ContextVision is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker CONTX.
ContextVision is a value driven company that is built on its core values: Customer Focus, Result Orientation, Confidence, Innovation, Teamwork and Atmosphere. ContextVision puts great effort in creating beneficial conditions for their employees to thrive and keep on developing.
Other important information
Does it sound interesting? Please apply today with your resume and cover letter. Selection and interview process is ongoing.
For WorkStudio it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.