OFFICE MANAGER – THE ABSOLUT COMPANY´S INHOUSE AGENCY
We are looking for
We’re looking for an Inhouse Assistant / Office Manager to join the Absolut Company’s Creative Agency; The Mix, where the primary focus lies within brand and product campaigns on a global level. You will work closely with our Head of Creative Agency and the team colleagues. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a global company, shaping an inhouse agency with the highest creative ambition.
Responsibilities and tasks
You will support the Creative Agency and undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of a range of activities. You’ll work closely with many departments and team members, facilitating ways-of-working to increase efficiency on a day-to-day basis.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support Head of Creative Agency and team members with various administration.
- Communicate with suppliers and other functions within the company daily.
- Organising internal events and happenings’.
- Optimizing internal processes and documentation around them.
- Invoice handling and financial reporting.
- Support and benchmark suppliers, freelancers and potential partners.
- Create and convert presentations into PowerPoint.
- Learn a lot, make an impact & have fun!
As a person we believe that you are well organized, have a solution-oriented mindset and enjoy working in teams. You’re a doer and can quickly turn requests into solutions. You are a self-starter, and a great listener as well as communicator. To be a successful in this role we also believe that you have:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience of an administrative role within an agency or in a marketing department.
- Experience of creative production.
- Great communication and team collaboration skills.
- A solution-oriented mindset that enjoys making the impossible possible.
- Organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Fluently in English, written and oral.
Other important information
This is a long-term consultancy, start as soon as possible, full time at The Absolut Company´s office in Marievik on site (not hybrid). Does it sound interesting? Please apply today with your resume. Selection and interview process is ongoing.
For WorkStudio it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.