Packaging Design Manager – iDeal of Sweden
We are looking for
The position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
We are looking for a Packaging Design Manager who will be a part of IDEAL OF SWEDEN’S creative and ambitious Product Development team based in Stockholm. As a Packaging Design Manager, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing projects within the budget and timeline.
Areas of responsibility:
- You will lead, challenge and coach a team of four high performing and ambitious Graphic Designers.
- Lead projects within packaging and coordinate productions from the beginning to the end.
- Responsible for budget, schedules and deadlines.
- You will be the link between other departments, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Track and report on project status. All stakeholders must be up to date and informed at all times.
- A strong understanding of creative processes, functionality, quality, production and how to facilitate creative outcome.
- Responsible for the packaging process has a sustainable perspective and runs smoothly, cost effective from production to delivery.
- Responsible for sourcing new packaging suppliers and its respective negotiations, relationships etc.
- Ensuring that packaging products meet set requirement and specifications within environment, health, and safety regulations and find new sustainable solutions in collaboration with the Production & Quality Manager.
- 5 years of experience from a similar role.
- Experience from a design agency is preferable.
- A relevant degree in marketing and advertising is a requirement.
- Familiarity with different packaging materials is preferable.
- Excellent project manager skills.
- Experienced of leading creators and creative processes.
- Strong problem solver with a common sense and practical solutions orientation.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Interested in Fashion and the latest trends.
About the company
IDEAL OF SWEDEN is a global and fast-growing fashion and lifestyle brand with HQ in Norrköping and a local office in Stockholm. We are always looking for talented people who want to grow together with us. During the last years, the brand IDEAL OF SWEDEN has been growing stronger and stronger and we’re aiming to further establish internationally. We give you the possibility to join a truly entrepreneurial company and to be a part of our exciting journey.
For IDEAL OF SWEDEN, it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Other important information
Please send your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing them continuously. The position is a full-time position, and you will be placed in Stockholm and report to the Chief Product Officer.