Packaging Designer – iDeal of Sweden
We are looking for
The position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
We are looking for a Packaging Designer who will be part of our creative and ambitious Product Development team based in Stockholm. As a Designer your mission will be to support all aspects of the packaging process and the creation of fashionable and functional packaging designs in line with the IDEAL OF SWEDEN brand.
Areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for creating concepts, both for existing and new packaging that can strengthen the brand of IDEAL OF SWEDEN.
- Responsible for that packaging are in line with the brand book.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to brainstorm and create packaging prototypes.
- Communicating with stakeholders or end-users to ensure that the packaging conveys the right message.
- Ensuring that packaging products meet set requirement and specifications within environment, health, and safety regulations.
- Responsible for the final art together with the team of designers.
- Looking at consumer trends to determine the best elements for design.
- 3-5 years of experience from a similar role.
- Experience from a design agency is preferable.
- A relevant degree in graphic design is a requirement.
- A strong portfolio to show a variety of samples that demonstrate creativity, attention to detail and knowledge of market and consumer trends.
- Strong knowledge of creative tools, ex Adobe Creative Suite.
- Problem solver with common sense and practical solutions orientation.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Interested in Fashion and the latest trends.
- Familiarity with different packaging materials.
- Knowledge of 3D software programs and photography is preferable.
About the company
IDEAL OF SWEDEN is a global and fast-growing fashion and lifestyle brand with HQ in Norrköping and a local office in Stockholm. We are always looking for talented people who want to grow together with us. During the last years, the brand IDEAL OF SWEDEN has been growing stronger and stronger and we’re aiming to further establish internationally. We give you the possibility to join a truly entrepreneurial company and to be a part of our exciting journey.
For IDEAL OF SWEDEN, it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Other important information
Please send your application (CV and a portfolio) as soon as possible as we are reviewing them continuously. The position is a full-time position, and you will be placed in Stockholm and report to the Chief Product Officer.