Senior Paid Social Specialist – iDeal of Sweden
We are looking for
The position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
We are looking for a talented Senior Paid Social Specialist to join IDEAL OF SWEDEN. As a Senior Paid Social Specialist you will be running campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, and other social channels. You will optimize campaigns, run tests, collaborate on projects, and identify opportunities to improve and scale performance.
IDEAL OF SWEDEN are continually optimizing towards KPI’s and finding new ways to scale business and growth. The team works with a global scope from the office in central Stockholm, which currently includes 25 online shops, and expanding into new markets rapidly.
- Part of a team, which is responsible for all paid advertisements on Facebook and Instagram, and other social channels.
- Plan, create, manage and optimize data and performance-driven campaigns.
- Optimize and follow-up KPI’s based on campaign types, placements, and customer groups.
- On-going analysis and continuous A/B/C-testing in order to identify opportunities to improve performance and scalability in ad accounts and in different markets.
- Responsible for set marketing budget and overachieving sales and profitability goals.
- Drive innovation within content production and ensure that campaigns, ad sets, and ads are continuously updated, on-brand, and inspiring.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Design departments around content, ad copies, and brand consistency.
- Mentor newcomers and share knowledge within the team and within the broader organization.
- Collaborate with key channel partners i.e. Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, to gather insights and apply best practices.
- 3-4 years of experience in Facebook marketing or similar platforms.
- Experience of working in Business Manager, Ads Manager or in Facebook marketing platforms (such as Smartly.io).
- Good analytical skills and interest in using programs such as Excel, Google Data Studio, GA, and QlikSense or similar.
- Passionate about maximizing performance.
- Interest in fashion and technology is a plus.
- Capacity to plan and multitask, well organized and efficient.
- Enjoys working in a creative, fast-paced environment.
- An eye for details and content, interest in copywriting and storytelling.
- A true team player who enjoys contributing and exchanging ideas with other teams in the business.
- Proficiency within spoken and written English.
- A positive and can-do attitude, great sense of humor, empathy, creative yet pragmatic.
About the company
IDEAL OF SWEDEN is a global and fast-growing fashion and lifestyle brand with main offices in Stockholm and Norrkoping. We have local offices in four other countries around the globe. We are always looking for talented people who want to grow together with us. During the last two years, the brand IDEAL OF SWEDEN has been growing stronger and stronger and we’re aiming to further establish internationally. We give you the possibility to join a truly entrepreneurial company and to be a part of our exciting journey.
For IDEAL OF SWEDEN, it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Other important information
This is a full-time position and you will be based in Stockholm. Please send your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing them continuously.