PR & SoMe Manager – Fogia Collection
We are looking for
This position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
To thrive in the role, you should be inventive, results-oriented and a relationship builder. The end game is to make sure that everybody and everyone knows and loves the Fogia brand and our products.
- Manage and support day-to-day press activities, projects and deliverables contributing both tactically and strategically to Fogia brand messaging.
- Develop a strategy for online and offline events and execute the events to success.
- Identify PR opportunities.
- Identify (together with our partner network) key contacts globally.
- Help develop and execute communication strategies, story angles and brand positioning globally for thought leadership, company news, product launches, product placement and industry trends.
- Work with sales team to identify pitch-worthy reference cases for own and bought.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key opinion leaders (press/media, industry leaders, influencers etc)
- Monitor relevant competitive activity and best practice.
- Maintain news section on website.
- Identifying and supporting in managing lending of furniture for product placement and other visibility possibilities.
Social media / Influencers:
- Refine and grow Fogia’s social media presence across various platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest) adhering to brand platform.
- Write compelling captions for Fogia´s social media channels.
- Schedule and Publish Content.
- Spot and leverage emerging trends that matter to our brand and consumer.
- Work with marketing & creative team to identify strategies, plans and needs.
- Brief and manage external suppliers to create compelling content (copy, graphics, animated posts, and reels).
- Monitor trends in social media and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase brand awareness and drive engagement and leads.
- Community management / responding to comments when applicable.
- Create actionable plans to grow engagement and followers on primary channels.
- Identify and manage influencers, coordinating content delivery and tracking all deliverables from talent.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience.
- Self-starter, proactive and flexible.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Skilled at working with brand guidelines, look & feel and tone of voice.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities.
- Detail oriented.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of the design/fashion industry.
- Established base of media contacts is a plus.
About the company
Fogia is an award-winning Swedish design company and furniture producer, collaborating with some of the most progressive contemporary designers working today. With roots in the Scandinavian design aesthetic, Fogia’s products are handmade in its own factory to stringent standards of quality and construction, using high-end materials and craftsmanship. Graceful elegance and purposeful function are realised through a genuine knowledge of craft and construction, whether it’s pieces for the home or public spaces. We strive to be a diverse employer and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Other important information
Does it sound interesting? Please apply today with your resume and cover letter. Selection and interview process is ongoing.
For WorkStudio it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.