PRODUCTION MANAGER – H&M HOME
We are looking for
This position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
We’re looking for a Production Manager to join H&M HOME where the primary focus lies within digital activities and campaigns.
You will be responsible for campaign productions for H&M HOME.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Breakdown of project brief and build a clear and actionable time plan for each deliverable.
- Communicate to ensure team and suppliers are aligned on time plan and deliverables.
- Manage production of deliverables to ensure on time, on budget and on brief delivery.
- Manage external suppliers involved in the production.
- Brief internal and external creatives on assignments and deliverables.
- Collaborate with team to ensure objectives are realized.
- Learn a lot, make an impact & have fun!
As a person we believe that you have a solution – oriented mindset and enjoy working in teams. You are great at listening as well as communicating. You are confident in prioritizing your work, used to managing and leading projects and teams forward.
Production Manager we also believe that you have:
- 1-3 years’ experience of production management, agency or client side.
- In-depth production and creative experience within all channels, especially digital channels.
- Knowledge of all disciplines within marketing and communications.
- Great communication and team collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
- A solution-oriented mindset that enjoys making the impossible possible.
- Organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Familiarity with relevant production management software and common communications tools.
About the company
We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background. At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit.