PRODUCTION MANAGER – H&M RETAIL
We are looking for
This position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
A Production Manager to join our retail team where the primary focus lies within knowledge of retail and print production. It is also important that you are used to manage production of campaigns in all channels (360) and deliver omnichannel solutions within marketing and communication.
As a Production Manager within the retail team, you are accountable for bringing the project to life through building the time plan and ensuring deliverables through all phases of the project (pre-production, production and post-production).
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Break down project brief and build a clear and actionable time plan for each deliverable.
- Communicate to ensure team and suppliers are aligned on time plan and deliverables.
- Manage production of deliverables to ensure on time, on budget and on brief delivery.
- Source and manage external suppliers involved in the production.
- Plan and manage production budget for deliverables assigned to you.
- Brief internal and external creatives on assignments and deliverables.
- Collaborate with team to ensure objectives are realized.
- Keep local markets and stakeholders informed about the project and deliverables.
- Challenge the status quo to ensure optimized productions and cost consciousness.
- Clear and timely handover of project deliverables to Fulfillment team or other recipients.
- Learn a lot, make an impact, have fun!
In order to be a successful Production Manager within retail at H&M we believe you have:
- Experience from production management, agency or client side.
- Knowledge of all disciplines within marketing and communications (focus/ prio print production).
- Retail knowledge and ability to deliver omnichannel solutions.
- Great communication and team collaboration skills.
- A solution-oriented mindset that enjoys making the impossible possible.
- Creative personality with interest in future of Retail.
- Organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Familiarity with relevant production management software and common communications tools.
- Great upside with knowledge/ previous experience from H&M production.
Other important information
It’s a temporary, full-time position for 12 months period, with start as soon as possible in March 2022. You will be based at the headquarter in Stockholm. Interviews are ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible.
We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background. At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit.