Production Manager PR – H&M AGENCY
We are looking for
The position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
We’re looking for an experienced Production Manager PR to join one of our accounts where the primary focus lies within digital growth, expansion, local activation and omni commercial marketing. We believe that you have Production Manager experience with minimum 5 years and deep knowledge of PR.
As a Production Manager PR you are responsible for breaking down the project brief and building a clear and actionable time plan for each delivery. You are responsible for the media strategy in terms of global media prioritizing, media selection and messages, you plan PR communication around the project making sure the brief is followed and material is according to the PR needs of the project.
Your main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Planning and executing global event productions, PR activities.
- Being the main contact for PR – and event production agency’s for global activities.
- Communicate to ensure team and supplier are aligned on time and plan deliverables.
- Being the main contact person for local PR teams for specific projects.
- Setting guidelines for local event productions.
- Overall responsible for the production of press material.
- Manage the PR budget.
- Collaborate with team to ensure objectives are realized.
- Challenge the status quo to ensure optimized productions and cost consciousness.
- Continuously do research to develop high quality production solutions in all stages.
As a person we believe that you have a high attention to details and great team collaboration skills. You have a customer centric approach and truly believe that diversity increases the quality of decision.
To be successful as an Production Manager PR we believe you:
- Have Production Manager experience with minimum 5 years of experience and deep knowledge of PR.
- Have demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
- Are a great team player.
- Are goal oriented and results driven.
- Have an ability to have a holistic and insight-based approach to all projects.
- Are fluent level in English, both in writing and speaking.
Other important information
We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background. At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit.
It’s a temporary, full time position for 6 months period, based at the headquarter in Stockholm. Interviews are ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible.