Production Manager – The Absolut Company´s Creative Agency
We are looking for
This position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
As a Production Manager you are accountable for bringing the project to life through building the time and cost plan and ensuring deliverables through all phases of the project (pre-production, production, and post-production). Our mission covers product campaigns across +80 markets, as well as campaigns and launches within specific markets. Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Break down of project brief and build a clear and actionable time plan for each deliverable
- Communicate to ensure team and suppliers are aligned on time plan and deliverables
- Manage production of deliverables to ensure on time, on budget and on brief delivery
- Source and manage external suppliers involved in the production
- Plan and manage production budget for deliverables assigned to you
- Brief internal and external creatives on assignments and deliverables
- Collaborate with team to ensure objectives are realized
- Keep local markets and stakeholders informed about the project and deliverables
- Challenge the status quo to ensure optimized productions and cost consciousness
- Clear and timely handover of project deliverables to the Creative team or other recipients
- Learn a lot, make an impact & have fun!
As a person we believe that you have a solution – oriented mindset and enjoy working in teams. You are great at listening as well as communicating. You are confident in prioritizing your work, used to managing and leading projects and teams forward. To be a successful Production Manager we also believe that you have:
- Minimum 5+ years experience of multi channel from production management, agency, or client side
- In-depth production and creative experience within all channels, especially digital channels
- Knowledge of all disciplines within marketing and communications
- Customer-centric approach and ability to deliver omni-channel solutions
- Great communication and team collaboration skills
- Ability to have a holistic and insight-based approach to all projects
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments
- A solution-oriented mindset that enjoys making the impossible possible
- Organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Capacity to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Familiarity with relevant production management software and common communications tools
- Fluent in English
Other important information
This is a long-term consultancy, start as soon as possible, full time at The Absolut Company´s office in Marievik. Does it sound interesting? Please apply today with your resume. Selection and interview process is ongoing.
For WorkStudio it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.