Project Manager – The Absolut Company’s Inhouse Agency
We are looking for
This position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
We are looking for a Project Manager with the spirit to make *it* happen.
Are you a master of planning and coordinating projects and resources, both internal and external as well as ensuring the successful completion of assigned projects? If so, this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a global company, shaping an inhouse agency with the highest creative ambition. You will work closely with our Creative Directors, Creatives, and team colleagues within the TAC Inhouse Agency, and the Comms department (Clients) for our three iconic brands: Absolut, Malibu and Kahlúa.
You’ll lead the team and the execution when it comes to building conceptually and visually strong comms’ pieces, and distinct brand building campaign assets, mostly for social. You will together with our Head of Studio and fellow Project Manages develop schedules that translate business goals into action, and act as a change agent for our process improvements. Our mission covers product campaigns across +80 markets, as well as campaigns and launches within specific markets.
How You Role:
- Work together with the Head of Studio and other Project Managers to establish long-term feature schedules.
- Being a part of the different project teams, working together to overcome complex challenges, identify dependencies, develop schedules, improve quality, and stay on-track.
- Supporting the team by running daily check-ins, scheduling meetings, taking notes, and otherwise keeping the team organised and on-track.
- Understanding and communicating project milestones, task deadlines, and stakeholder feedback to team members across the studio.
- Consistently communicate to stakeholders about progress updates, relevant delays or issues, and budget or timing implications.
- Anticipating, identifying, and proposing solutions for project risks and issues.
- Responsible for ensuring the costs in the project budget are followed and report these to the project owner.
- Maintain good relationships with our suppliers, such as production companies, illustrators, etc. Collect quotes, book and have ongoing dialogues during projects.
You have solid experience as an Account Manager or Project Manager at an agency or inhouse studio.
- Great organisational skills and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, as well as manage, change and deliver against agreed deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members.
- A strong team player with a positive, can-do attitude, happy to help out where needed.
- You are structured and have a good ability to independently handle several projects in parallel, while maintaining a focus on implementation and quality.
- Extended experience from big shoots and productions.
- Fluent in English.
Other important information
This is a consultancy contract for 12 month, with great possibility of extension , start as soon as possible, full time at The Absolut Company´s office in Marievik.
Does it sound interesting? Please apply today with your resume. Selection and interview process is ongoing.
For WorkStudio it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.