SEM SPECIALIST – CHEIL
We are looking for
This position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
In the role of SEM Specialist at Cheil, you have the responsibility for search engine marketing activities. You work on a predetermined budget where you have great focus on maximizing ROI and driving relevant traffic as well as customers to the targeted websites. The work is based on three steps – to continuously create, analyze and improve the SEM efforts.
- Perform A-B tests, collect & analyze data, and identify current trends & insights.
- Track, report & analyze website data, search campaigns & PPC initiatives.
- Manage campaign spending, keep budget provided, calculate monthly costs & aggregate discrepancies.
- Optimize landing pages & content for paid search campaigns.
- Research & analysis of keyword optimization & strategy for the ads.
- Analysis and tracking of competitor’s SEM efforts, such as ad links & keywords.
To succeed in the role, you need to have very good knowledge in search engine marketing with documented results from past work experiences. You excel in keyword analysis and work proactively with search campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Experienced experience of SEM with good results from PPC campaigns.
- You master Google Ads and Google Analytics very well or others.
- Good knowledge in performance marketing, conversion & customer acquisition.
- Updated in the latest trends & best practices within SEM. Keep track of how the algorithms work and evolve.
- In-depth experience with keyword tools such as SEMrush, Keyword Competitor, iSpionage or similar.
- Strong analytical skills to generate relevant SEM reports.
- Adequate knowledge in web design, web development, conversion optimization (CRO) & search engine optimization (SEO).
- 2+ years of experience in the field.
- Business driven as a person.
About the company
Cheil is one of the most respected global agency networks in the world. Our primary client is Samsung, a leader in consumer electronics and technology. Cheil has through decades helped Samsung to be a top-tier global brand through collaboration as the core agency. Cheil Nordic opened its office in Stockholm during 2013 and we work across all the countries in the Nordic region. We’re particularly proud of our work within retail/events experiences, digital platform services and social media where we help clients create branded interactions with content and storytelling supported by best-in-class user experience.
Other important information
Does it sound interesting? Please apply today with your resume. Selection and interview process is ongoing. For WorkStudio it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.