Senior Art Director – The Absolut Company´s Inhouse Agency
We are looking for
This position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
Are you able to see and sell your vision from concept to completion, a master of mock-ups and pro in post-production? We’re looking for a creative with a brain bursting of big ideas and an eye for the tiniest deets, and yes, art (it’s in the job title after all). If so, this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a global company, shaping an inhouse agency with the highest creative ambition. You will work closely with our Creative Directors, Creatives, and team colleagues within the TAC Inhouse Agency, and the Comms department (Clients) for our three iconic brands: Absolut, Malibu and Kahlúa.
As Senior Art Director, you’ll lead the way when it comes to building conceptually and visually strong comms pieces, and distinct brand building campaign assets, mostly for social media. You’ll be responsible for translating insights into clear creative strategies, developing them into global campaigns while at the same time having an active role in supporting and craft the brand’s visual TOV. Our mission covers concept development for product campaigns for +80 markets as well as campaigns and launches within specific markets. We believe you are a true team player with a 360-conceptual mindset. With excellent art direction craft, design skills and extended experience from big shoots and productions.
How You Role:
- Lead and execute assigned creative projects from concept to completion with our team, incl post production of image/video material and assigned creative projects.
- Be responsible for conceptual developing and product campaigns and presentation of ideas to clients.
- Be the creative lead on big shoots and productions.
- Care, craft, and create the brand’s visual identity and voice forever for the better.
- Create design solutions and visuals that are both groundbreaking and on brand.
- Work with ideas, lead workshops, conduct briefs and co-work on strategies.
- Transform insights and data into ideas and content.
- Create visually attractive mockups and sketches to sell your ideas.
- Like working hands on – for example be able to cut and edit moving assets and do basic animations.
- An background in delivering state-of-the-art creative ideas from concepts to develop and visualize ideas into global campaigns. A few awards never hurt, while work is the biggest reward.
- Have a proven track record as an Art Director, preferable 5-7 years with a Graphic Designer background at an agency.
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented, and hands-on.
- A strong team player with a positive can-do attitude, happy to help out where needed.
- An organized multitasker with strong problem-solving skills and an attention for all the details.
- Business and results-oriented with a strong commercial drive.
- Analytical and digital savvy with a data driven approach.
- Fluent in English.
English is our company language which means that we are a diverted team.
Other important information
This is a consultancy contract for 12 month, with great possibility of extension , start as soon as possible, full time at The Absolut Company´s office in Marievik.
Does it sound interesting? Please apply today with your resume. Selection and interview process is ongoing.
For WorkStudio it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.