Senior Production Manager – H&M Women Marketing team
We are looking for
This position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
We’re looking for an experienced Production Manager to join our Marketing team with the responsibility to build the H&M brand towards our female target group. The primary focus lies within global campaign production, digital growth, expansion, local activation and omni commercial marketing. You are used to running campaigns in all channels (360), incl experience in film and used to being on set.
As a Production Manager you are accountable for bringing the project to life through building the time plan and ensuring deliverables through all phases of the project (pre-production, production, and post-production).
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Breakdown of project brief and build a clear and actionable time plan for each deliverable.
- Communicate to ensure team and suppliers are aligned on time plan and deliverables.
- You are used to running campaigns from brief to delivery in all channels (360), incl film and used to being on set.
- Manage production of deliverables to ensure on time, on budget and on brief delivery.
- Source and manage external suppliers involved in the production.
- Plan and manage production budget for deliverables assigned to you.
- Brief internal and external creatives on assignments and deliverables.
- Collaborate with team to ensure objectives are realized.
- Keep local markets and stakeholders informed about the project and deliverables.
- Challenge the status quo to ensure optimized productions and cost consciousness.
- Clear and timely handover of project deliverables to Fulfillment team or other recipients.
- Learn a lot, make an impact & have fun!
As a person we believe that you have a solution – oriented mindset and enjoy working in teams. You are great at listening as well as communicating. You are confident in prioritizing your work, used to managing and leading projects and teams forward.
To be a successful Production Manager we also believe that you have:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience of multi-channel from production management, agency or client side.
- In-depth production and creative. experience within all channels, especially digital channels.
- Knowledge of all disciplines within marketing and communications.
- Customer-centric approach and ability to deliver omni-channel solutions.
- Great communication and team collaboration skills.
- Ability to have a holistic and insight-based approach to all projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
- A solution-oriented mindset that enjoys making the impossible possible.
- Organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Familiarity with relevant production management software and common communications tools.
Other important information
We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background. At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. There may be business trips (photo- and film productions).
It’s a temporary, full-time position for 12 months period with a chance that the position will be longer, with start preferable in the beginning of December 2022. You will be based at the headquarter in Stockholm. Interviews are ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible.