SEO & SOME COPYWRITER – THE ABSOLUT COMPANY’S INHOUSE AGENCY
We are looking for
This position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
Your mission is to wordsmith alongside the team and to create data-driven and keyword optimised copy that will captivate our audience and boost our rankings and visibility. With your tech savvy knowledge and idea-driven touch you will adapt our TOV and put your own twist to it across all social touchpoints. You will also analyze user behaviour on our website and other digital channels.
How You Role:
- Write high-quality engaging copy for our email newsletters, social media posts, etc.
- Write long-form copy for our web, blogs etc.
- Employ SEO strategies to your writing.
- Research and fact-check thoroughly to ensure accuracy and effectiveness.
- Work with your peers to ensure the copy has the right structure, tone, and informational requirements – as well as sync with the visuals to drive the right user experience.
You have solid experience as Copywriter with SEO focus at an agency or inhouse studio/marketing department.
- 2–5+ years of SEO copywriting experience.
- A strong copywriting portfolio that includes email copy, web pages, sales letters etc.
- Exceptional grammar, research, fact-checking, writing, and editing skills.
- Adaptable writing style for different demographics.
- Knowledge of SEO and copywriting strategies.
- Self-motivated with good time management and organizational skills.
- Experience with writing and content management tools.
- Fluent in written English or native.
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, Journalism, Communications, or a related field.
Other important information
This is a long-term consultancy contract for 1 year , start in August, full time at The Absolut Company´s office in Marievik. Does it sound interesting? Please apply today with your resume. Selection and interview process is ongoing.
For WorkStudio it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.