SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER – CHEIL
We are looking for
Cheil is now looking for a Social Media Manager. In the role you are responsible for assisting the Digital Media Lead in the creation and implementation of holistic social media plans for their brands. This individual will gather and analyze various amounts of marketing data for the company and their competitors to determine their advertising and media needs and to ensure plans are properly executed and delivered.
Responsibilities and tasks
The role include analysis and recommendations on targeting, geography, scheduling, support level, strategic executions, and budget. Social Specialists have day-to-day client contact and work in close collaboration with the rest of the Digital Media Team. Success requires strong analytical skills, good consumer understanding, creativity, skill in negotiation and very strong attention to details.
- Assists the Digital Media Lead to develop social media plan recommendations for the company that meet the campaign goals and target audiences.
- Maintains regular communication of brand and team status to Supervisor/Manager.
- Develop a positive experience and relationship with internal teams maintaining day-to-day communication.
- Executes social media campaigns and purchasing social media from the different self-serve platforms and managed service.
- Ensure that all projects assigned are executed to plan.
- Manage, analyze, and optimize social media placements during campaigns.
- Collaborates with Media team to provide campaign reporting and ROI analysis.
We are looking for you who have:
- 2-4 years’ experience in social media planning and buying.
- Facebook Blueprint and/or certification an asset.
- Knowledge in various social media platforms and best practices in organic and paid media.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with an advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively utilize media research and reporting resources.
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English– written, verbal and presentation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Project management, problem solving, and organizational skills are essential.
- Able to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressured.
- Experience of Ads Manager for Facebook, Instagram. Bonus Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, LinkedIn.
About the company
Cheil is one of the most respected global agency networks in the world. Our primary client is Samsung, a leader in consumer electronics and technology. Cheil has through decades helped Samsung to be a top-tier global brand through collaboration as the core agency. Cheil Nordic opened its office in Stockholm during 2013 and we work across all the countries in the Nordic region. We’re particularly proud of our work within retail/events experiences, digital platform services and social media where we help clients create branded interactions with content and storytelling supported by best-in-class user experience.