SoMe Content Copywriter – The Absolut Company´s Inhouse Agency
We are looking for
This position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
Are you a fluent TikTalker? Are you captivated writing Instagram captions? Do you think Social Media sounds “SoMe”? If so, this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a global company, shaping an inhouse agency with the highest creative ambition. You will work closely with our Creative Directors, Creatives, and team colleagues within the TAC Inhouse Agency, and the Comms department (Clients) for our three iconic brands: Absolut, Malibu and Kahlúa.
Your mission is to wordsmith alongside the team to create and deliver SoMe ideas, campaigns, and stories that push our brands to be social relevant and lead the trend. You’ll work under the guidance of the Creative Director and Creatives to create consumer engaging content for our brands social channels as well as having an active role in helping create and craft the brand’s TOV. With your tech savvy knowledge and idea-driven touch you’ll be responsible for scribing sparkling content that helps our suite of brands thrive and grow, and you’ll cover the spectra from copy-driven social campaigns to digital experiences for platforms. The role covers social concept development and global social toolkits for +80 markets. English is our company language, meaning we’re a diverse team.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Concept and execute high-end creative content for our Brands and digital platforms.
- Knowledge and understanding of the main principles of social media communities and their business models.
- A genuine interest for trends in social media and pop culture.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and seeing through your own projects.
- Drive the company’s social media promotions across handles.
- Ideate on new campaigns and engaging formats.
- A big plus is if you can write and edit copy for short posts, banners, Google ads and other online ads, InMail and account-based marketing campaigns; short video scripts; taglines and micro blogs.
- 2-4 years’ experience within an agency or in-house brand team (junior/mid-level).
- You present a portfolio that reflects strong copy skills, and demonstrates your creative thought process from copy content creation to completion.
- Skilled in using Power Point and Keynote.
- Excellent strong command of language and a flair for creative writing.
- Good sense of aesthetics.
- Meticulous individual who pays attention to detail.
- Ability to think on one’s feet and meet tight deadlines.
- Self-starter and independent worker.
Other important information
This is a consultancy contract for 12 months, with great possibility of extension, start as soon as possible, full time at The Absolut Company´s office in Marievik. Does it sound interesting? Please apply today with your resume. Selection and interview process is ongoing.
For WorkStudio it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.