SoMe Content Creator – The Absolut Company´s Inhouse Agency
We are looking for
Do you talk TikTok? Do you have an eye for instantly knowing Instagram’s next visual trend? Do you think Social Media sounds “SoMe”? Then get social as The Absolut Company´s Inhouse Agency’s Content Creator. We’re looking for a conceptual mastermind with an eye and ability to visualize your ideas with our growing team. As a Content Creator, you’ll work under the guidance of the Creative Director and Creatives to create consumer engaging content for our brands social channels.
We’re seeking an ambitious junior/mid-level Content Creator who knows how SoMe works and can turn clear creative strategies while visually developing them into global SoMe interactive campaigns that engage consumers and turn followers into brand lovers. While at the same time having an active role in helping create and craft the brand’s visual TOV.
This is your exciting chance, where you’ll be part of a global company with the opportunity to have your hand in helping shape the development of an inhouse agency with the highest creative ambition. Being part of The Absolut Company’s inhouse team you will work closely with the Comms department on global campaigns for our three iconic brands: Absolut, Malibu and Kahlúa. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact.
Responsibilities and tasks
Your mission is to work alongside the team to visually create and deliver SoMe ideas, campaigns, and stories that push our brands to be social relevant and lead the trend. With your tech savvy knowledge and idea-driven touch you set the scene for our brands on a global scale while collaborating with other creatives.
As a Content Creator, you will be responsible for creating sparkling content that helps our suite of brands thrive and grow – all based on your strong creative profile. You’ll cover the spectra from social campaigns & comms all the way to digital experiences for platforms. You’ll support the branding and marketing teams at their headquarters in Stockholm. You’ll also be challenged with a variety of creative projects, where there’s lots of room for initiatives to solidify and elevate different brands.
The role covers social concept development and deliver global social toolkits for +80 markets. You’ll work in-close collaboration with our Creative Directors, Art Directors, Copywriters, Producers, Digital designers, and colleagues within the TAC Inhouse Agency and with the Comms department (Clients). We believe you are a true team player with a digitalfirst approach. With excellent craft, design skills and extended experience from concept development. English is our company language, meaning we’re a diverse team.
- Visually concept and execute high-end creative content for our Brands and digital platforms.
- Knowledge and understanding of the main principles of social media communities and their business models.
- A genuine interest for trends in social media and pop culture.
- A good a visual eye for graphic and motion design.
- Build and implement engaging brand creative, executing new content as well as using existing content.
- Review final layouts and suggesting improvements, when necessary, with the Art Director.
- Work closely with our Art Directors, Designers, Copywriters and Producers to grow the face of our brand.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and seeing through your own projects.
- You will present and sell your ideas to stakeholders in the organization.
- 2-5 years’ experience within an agency or in-house brand team (junior/mid-level).
- You present a portfolio that reflects strong design skills, and demonstrates your creative thought process from content creation to completion.
- Have solid reel with a strong sense of typography, design, animation, and style frames.
- Have experience using Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (CC).
- Skilled in using Power Point and Keynote.
- Skilled in using After Effects & Premiere Pro and experience and video editing in preferable some motion design.
- Comfortable working with our brand guidelines and visual language and tone of voice.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and are open to receiving feedback.
- Highly organized, very autonomous and able to work on different projects at the same time.
- Independent, passionate, ambitious, positive and energetic at same time love working within a team and a wider company.
Other important information
This is a consultancy contract with start as soon as possible and until June 30, 2023, with great possibility of extension, full time at The Absolut Company´s office in Marievik. Does it sound interesting? Please apply today with your resume. Selection and interview process is ongoing.
For WorkStudio it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.