SoMe Content Creator – The Absolut Company´s Inhouse Agency
We are looking for
This position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
Do you talk TikTok, have an eye for Instagram’s next visual trend and think that Social Media sounds ”SoMe”? If so, this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a global company, shaping an inhouse agency with the highest creative ambition. You will work closely with our Creative Directors, Creatives, and team colleagues within the TAC Inhouse Agency, and the Comms department (Clients) for our three iconic brands: Absolut, Malibu and Kahlúa.
We’re seeking an ambitious junior/mid-level Content Creator who knows how SoMe works and can turn clear creative strategies into SoMe campaigns that engage consumers and turn followers into brand lovers. You’ll work under the guidance of the Creative Director and Creatives to create consumer engaging content for our brands social channels as well as having an active role in helping create and craft the brand’s visual TOV. With your tech savvy knowledge and idea-driven touch you push our brands to be social relevant and lead the trend. The role covers social concept development and global social toolkits for +80 markets.
- Visually concept and execute high-end creative content for our Brands and digital platforms.
- Knowledge and understanding of the main principles of social media communities and their business models.
- A genuine interest for trends in social media and pop culture.
- A good a visual eye for graphic and motion design.
- Build and implement engaging brand creative, executing new content as well as using existing content.
- Review final layouts and suggesting improvements, when necessary, with the Art Director.
- Work closely with our Art Directors, Designers, Copywriters and Producers to grow the face of our brand.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and seeing through your own projects.
- 2-5 years’ experience within an agency or in-house brand team (junior/mid-level).
- You present a portfolio that reflects strong design skills, and demonstrates your creative thought process from content creation to completion.
- Have solid reel with a strong sense of typography, design, animation, and style frames.
- Have experience using Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (CC).
- Skilled in using Power Point and Keynote.
- Skilled in using After Effects & Premiere Pro and experience and video editing in preferable some motion design.
- Comfortable working with our brand guidelines and visual language and tone of voice.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and are open to receiving feedback.
- Highly organized, very autonomous and able to work on different projects at the same time.
- Independent, passionate, ambitious, positive and energetic at same time love working within a team and a wider company.
Other important information
This is a consultancy contract for 12 months, with great possibility of extension, start as soon as possible, full time at The Absolut Company´s office in Marievik. Does it sound interesting? Please apply today with your resume. Selection and interview process is ongoing.
For WorkStudio it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.