Visual and Motion designer – The Absolut Company´s Creative Inhouse Agency
We are looking for
This position has been filled.
Responsibilities and tasks
Are you a conceptual mastermind with an eye and ability to visualize your ideas? The Absolut Company´s Creative Inhouse Agency is looking for an innovative and passionate Visual Designer and Motion Designer to join our growing team. You’ll work under the guidance of the Art Director and Creatives to create and assemble video, images and graphic designs for campaigns, websites, social, newsletters and other creative projects.
We are looking for an ambitious mid-level Visual and Motion Designer who’s excited about design and has film editing and animation as your go-to. The role is broad and each day will offer new tasks and challenges. Sometimes it will be pure motion graphics, various digital design units, campaign films with associated animations, add-ons in commercials or design for social media and sometimes its to help with internal presentations or ads for digital spaces. But it’s all about designing communication materials and collaborating with other creatives.
This is an exciting opportunity, where you’ll be part of a global company with the opportunity to have your hand in helping shape the development of an inhouse agency with the highest creative ambition. Being a part of The Absolut Company’s creative inhouse team you will work closely with the Comms department on global campaigns for our three iconic brands: Absolut, Malibu and Kahlúa. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact.
As a Visual and Motion Designer, you will be responsible for creating sparkling visual designs that help our suite of brands thrive and grow – all based on your strong visual profile. You’ll cover the spectra of visual campaigns & communication to digital experiences for platforms and there’s lots of room for initiatives to solidify and elevate different brands. You’ll support the branding and marketing teams at their headquarters in Stockholm.
The role covers concept development for global product campaigns for +80 markets as well as campaigns and launches within specific markets to digital experiences. You’ll work in-close collaboration with our Creative Directors, Art Directors, Copywriters, Project Managers & Producers, Digital Designers and colleagues within the TAC Creative Inhouse Agency and with the Comms department (Clients). We believe you are a true team player with a digital-first approach. English is our company language, meaning we’re a diverse team.
How You Role:
- Creating world class design, visuals, animations and motion graphics.
- Explore and present new design ideas and new creative concepts in collaboration with the Creative Directors/Art Director/Creatives.
- Build and implement engaging brand creative, executing new content as well as using existing content.
- Assist with the preparation, production, and/or design of digital and print marketing (website, email, and social) content design, as well as internal presentations.
- Review final layouts and suggesting improvements, when necessary, with the Art Director.
- Work on a variety of internal-facing projects (e.g. presentations, templates).
- Drive and produce artwork and document brand-related graphic design work (e.g. event design, signage, digital-, printed matter).
- Work closely with our Creative Directors, Art Directors, Designers, Copywriters and Producers to grow the face of our brand.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and seeing through your own projects.
- You have a graphic design qualification or equivalent first-hand experience.
- +4 years experience within an agency or in-house brand team (mid-level).
- You present a portfolio that reflects strong design skills, within motion, graphics and stills and demonstrates your creative thought process.
- Have solid reel with a strong sense of typography, design, animation, and style frames.
- Have experience using Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (CC) (Figma).
- Skilled in using After Effects & Premiere Pro and experience and video editing in preferable some motion design.
- Skilled in using Power Point and Keynote.
- Understanding how to adapt a design/idea across multiple touchpoints (digital, social, retail for example).
- Able to to turn around high quality videos and animations quickly.
- Comfortable working with our brand guidelines and visual language and tone of voice.
- You’re curious, you appreciate great design, and you have a meticulous eye for detail.
- Postproduction and retouching skills are a plus.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and are open to receiving feedback.
- Highly organized, very autonomous and able to work on different projects at the same time.
- Independent, passionate, ambitious, positive and energetic at same time love working within a team and a wider company.
Other important information
This is a long-term consultancy, start as soon as possible and until June 30th, 2023, full time at The Absolut Company´s office in Marievik. Does it sound interesting? Please apply today with your resume. Selection and interview process is ongoing.
For WorkStudio it is important to offer equal opportunities. We will therefore consider all qualified applications for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.